It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and before you know it, you’re stuck in a 12-month contract with an internet service provider you no longer want. If this is the case for you with Aussie Broadband, don’t worry, we’ll show you how to cancel your account without any drama.
How To Cancel Aussie Broadband Internet?
First and foremost, it’s important to know that Aussie Broadband will charge you 149$ if you close the internet within contract time. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to cancel Aussie broadband internet.
- The first step is to log in to your Aussie Broadband Member Centre.
- Once you’re logged in, look for the ‘Cancel my Plan’ link under the ‘Important Links’ section on the right-hand side of the page.
- Clicking on this link will take you to a page where you’ll be asked to enter your password again for security purposes.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see all of the details about your current plan and your usage history.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page and under the ‘Cancellation’ section, click on the ‘Cancel my Plan’ button.
- Doing so will take you to a new page where you’ll be asked to enter your password one last time and select a reason for cancelling from a drop-down menu.
- Once you’ve entered all of the relevant information, simply click on the ‘Submit Cancellation Request’ button, and that’s it—you’re done!
Method 2: Call customer service to cancel the contract
To cancel your contract, you will need to call Aussie Broadband on their customer service number, 1300 880 905.
When you get through to customer service, explain to them that you wish to cancel your contract, and they will be able to help you through the process.
Have your customer ID number and your bank account details ready, so they can arrange for the final payment to be made. Here is how you can check internet speed of aussie broadband.
How much does it cost to cancel my Aussie Broadband contract?
Aussie Broadband will charge you 149$ if you are closing the internet within contract time.
What information do I need to provide when cancelling my contract?
When cancelling your contract, you will need to provide your customer ID number and bank account details.
Can I cancel my contract online?
Yes, you can cancel your contract online by following the steps outlined in Method 1.
Cancelling your Aussie Broadband account is easy peasy, and there are no cancellation fees! All you need to do is log in to your Member Centre, find the ‘Cancel my Plan’ link, and follow the prompts.