Aussie Broadband is an Australian telecommunications company offering broadband internet, VoIP, and mobile services. The company was founded in 2008 by Phillip Britt and John Reisinger and is currently headquartered in Morwell, Victoria. In addition to its residential services, Aussie Broadband also provides business-grade solutions.
Who owns Aussie broadband
Aussie Broadband is owned by Phillip Britt and John Reisinger and is currently headquartered. Aussie Broadband strongly focused on customer service and was awarded the 2019 Canstar Blue Award for Most Satisfied Customers | Internet Service Provider. Phillip Britt is the current Managing Director and CEO of Aussie Broadband.
Five interesting facts about Phillip Britt
Phillip Britt is 14 years old Australian entrepreneur and business executive. He is the founder and CEO of Aussie Broadband.
- Phillip Britt Started his first ISP company at the age of just 18. He started his ISP because he was annoyed by the high-cost internet. So he aimed to provide everyone with cheap internet
- In 2019, Phillip was awarded the Canstar Blue Award for Most Satisfied Customers | Internet Service Provider.
- Phillip has a Bachelor of Commerce from Monash University.
- Phillip is a current Director of the Internet Industry Association (IIA).In 2018, Phillip was honored in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list for his services to the digital economy and telecommunications.
- He was awarded a Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) for “service to the internet and telecommunications industry and to education.”
Phillip Britt’s contribution to the internet in Australia
The contribution of Phillip Britt to the internet in Australia is undeniable. He has been striving to make the internet more accessible and affordable for all Australians.
His work has made him one of the most influential people in Australia’s digital economy. We can expect great things from Phillip Britt in the future as he continues to work hard to make the internet better for everyone.
What network does Aussie broadband use
Aussie Broadband uses a combination of the Telstra and Optus networks. This provides them with the best possible coverage for their customers. Many of the plans offered by Aussie Broadband include unlimited data, so you don’t have to worry about going over your limit.
What is the net worth of Phillip Britt?
Phillip Britt has a net worth of $30 million. (estimated).
Is Aussie broadband publicly traded?
No, Aussie broadband is not publicly traded. According to their website, “Aussie Broadband is a privately owned Australian company.”